11 Mrt. 2013

Who I am...

Who I am...


    Well, my name is Paola Issamil Soto Vidal, I am 14 years old and my birthday is on October 1st. I live and I was born in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. I love my lovely motherland, her beauty is matchless, I will never change the place where I was born and been all this 14 years of my life for nothing in this world. I know how to play : Volleyball and Softball, even my favorite Baseball player is Carlos Delgado that he is from the area that I live but I never had the chance to meet him and I'll love to. I like all the genres and types of music and respect each opinions of the people  and likes so here  I have my favorites artists that are: One Direction, Justin Bieber , Daddy Yankee and Wisin y Yandel.  I have a lot of passions, I am: volleyball player, softball player, singer, draftsman and the most that I love of all is to be a writer. 


                                                          I'm the Writer

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking